- Graduated from the Faculty of Fine Arts, Helwan University – 1993
- He taught at the Faculty of Fine Arts from 1994 to 1997
- Artistic Director of the Backgrounds Department at Cairo Cartoon Animation company by prof. Mona Abu Nasr, who participated in many works that were shown on Egyptian television (such as Bakkar - Sinbad the sailor- Kani and Mani) from 1993 to 1999.
- Director of animation projects at "Nahdet Misr" company from 2001 to 2018, Which carried out many cartoon works (such as supplications for children - Zizou's children series - Battles of the Messenger - Master of Android - Noor series and History Gate)
- CEO of the Jordanian company "Tumandora"- 2019.
- He participated in many works as a backgrounds artist outside Egypt with many directors:
Director/ Osama Khalifa (Saudi Arabia)
Director/ Abdulaziz Othman (Saudi Arabia)
Director/ Mostafa Almerayat (Jordan)
The works he participated in and won prizes
- The Golden Pyramid from the 7th Cairo International Film Festival for directing the film (Enchanted Treasure Apple) - March 1997 (Cairo Cartoon company)
- The Golden Prize from the Cairo Television Festival, July 1997, for the movie (Bakkar), (Cairo Cartoon company).-
- The Golden Award for the "Bakkar" series from the 7th Cairo Television Festival in July 2001 (Cairo Cartoon company).
- The Golden Award, Cairo Arab Media Festival, 2010, for the animation series (Zizou) (Egypt's Renaissance company).
- Best Animation backgrounds Award from the 6th Arab Animation Forum Festival (2013) (Ashab aloukhdoud) (animation) Directed by prof. Mustafa Al-Farmawy
- Best Animation backgrounds Award from the 7th Arab Animation Forum Festival (2014). For the movie (Hero from Upper Egypt) (Zamzam Media company), directed by prof. Zainab Zemam