- The Forum approves any type of animation films or series of different methods of productionof at least one-minute length and without maximum duration.
- Eligible applicationsin the competition should be produced in 2017/2018 by animation production companies and studios in Egypt, Arab and foreign states, in addition to projects produced bygraduates and under-graduates of specialized faculties and institutions.
- Arab and foreign Ministries of Culture may nominate specialized associations to apply for the Forum's competition. Also, Arab and foreign producers and animators may apply whether as individuals or institutions.
- Each competitor should not be allowed to submit more than one work in the same competition's category.
- The Cultural Development Fund is entitled to keep the contributed productions and to screen them in any of its affiliated cultural centers.
- Each competitor can apply for the following competition's categories: First Production, Animation Series, Animation Films, Experimental Innovation, Animation Commercials, and TitleSequencesof movies or Series.
Works which are valid for screening should be submitted on DVDs until 15 January 2019.
Applications should be submitted to TalaatHarbCulturalCenter at: 1 SayedaNafisa Street, beside Maghrabi Hospital, Tel: 23622647/ Fax: 23628174 – orupload video on (vimeo.com) and send URL with application to email: email@example.com