1- Organizers: Cultural Development Fund, Egyptian Animation Society
2- Duration: The forum is organized regularly each year in February.
3- General objectives: The Forum is intended to achieve the following objectives:
- Drawing attention of the audience to the importance of art of animation.
- Developing artistic taste of the audience and people form the animated film industry as well as exchanging experience through meeting with foreign cultures during many various screenings and workshops.
- Supporting of cooperation and communication at the Egyptian, Arabic and international level between animated film industry people through participation in The Forum Arabic and non-Arabic countries.
- Development of artistic and technical skills of the young directors and encouraging emerging artist through screening of their first artistic trials.
- Opening of new markets for companies and producers working in this field to exchange works and experience.
- First Prize Competition
- Animated Films Competition
- Animated Series Competition
- Innovative Trial Competition
- Long Feature Animated Films Competition
- Animated Commercials Competition
- Film and Series Credits Competition
- children workshops competition
5- Animated Films Market
On the sideline of The Forum, Animated Film Market will be organized to exchange films among production and distribution companies.
6- Screenings of animated films
On the sideline of the Forum exhibition of the film pictures and drawings as well as production accessories, scenography and credits backgrounds will be organized.